Do You Have Low T?
Take this easy Low Testosterone Questionnaire
Low T, or low levels of testosterone, is a common occurrence in middle-aged men. In a naturally occurring process known as Andropause (or male menopause,) testosterone levels begin to decline after a man hits his 40’s. Symptoms of hormonal imbalance in men can be both debilitating and demoralizing.
Symptoms of Low T include:
- Sexual dysfunction
- Lost muscle mass and bone density
- Weakness and fatigue
- Problems sleeping
- Mood issues (including anxiety, irritability, and depression)
- Cognitive issues
- Hair Loss
- Weight fluctuation
- Increased risk of osteoporosis & heart disease.
Do you have low Testosterone?
The only sure way to determine if you are suffering from Low T is to schedule a testosterone test with a leading Southlake Hormone Therapy doctor. A blood test is the golden standard for testing testosterone levels, but an at-home saliva tests can also be performed, although they are considered less reliable.
Hormone Replacement Therapy for Low T
Sante Medical Aesthetics, conveniently located in Southlake, TX is the premier provider of HRT for Low T in the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex.
A simple way to determine if you should consult with a doctor about hormonal imbalance is to take the A.D.A.M. (Androgen Deficiency in Aging Males) test. This simple, ten question survey is helpful in identifying some of the major symptoms associated with Low T.
To complete the A.D.A.M. Test, simply answer the yes or no questions below
- Do you have a decrease in sex drive Yes/No
- Do you have a lack of energy? Yes/No
- Do you have a decrease in strength/endurance?
- Have you lost height? Yes/No
- Have you noticed a decreased “enjoyment of life”? Yes/No
- Are you sad and/or grumpy? Yes/No
- Are your erections less strong? Yes/No
- Have you noticed a recent decline in your athletic performance or ability to play sports? Yes/No
- Are you falling asleep after dinner? Yes/No
- Have you noticed a recent deterioration in your work performance? Yes/No
SEE YOUR RESULTS
- Did you answer “yes” to question #1 or #7?
- Did you answer “yes” to three or more questions?
If you answered yes to question #1 or question #7 or answered yes to three or more questions, you may have low T.
Treatments for Low T
Fortunately, there are several treatments for low testosterone. The most natural, most effective treatment for Low T is Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) using Bioidentical hormones. Schedule a complimentary consultation with Santé Medical Spa, the premier Southlake HRT provider to learn more about restoring hormonal balance and decreasing the symptoms of low T with Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy for men. Call (817) 305-0050 or sign up online.